Colorful Reunions

A family reunion equals a lot of roaming around and so much food. This year's All Souls' Day marks another trip that is always unlike the last.


As we were walking outside to the gate of the memorial park to buy flowers, my sister spotted this Greek-themed mausoleum. The columns were bulging at the centers to give the illusion that they are perfectly straight when seen from afar. I learned that from my art studies class. It was so huge and so beautiful that we decided to take pictures - of course, asking permission. 


At the back most part, on identical sides of the structure, was a gigantic ancient chained door. Oh, and I did my best on those poses, so give some credit hohoho.

Striped top and vintage necklace from my grandmother | Levi's Jeans | Purple snakeskin flats |
Light Brown Satchel Bag

After praying in the cemeteries for our missed ones, my grandmother decided to eat at Heat, Edsa Shangri-la. She tells us all how she misses the days when they always have meetings there. She loved the food and of course, the ambiance - always at its finest. We were actually rooting for the lunch buffet, but we didn't make it in time! Whoops haha. Everyone agreed to eat merienda and just wander around until the start of the dinner buffet.

Popular Posts