Positivity in Waiting

I guess we're running our very very busy lives, but, you know, I still think about you. I think about you a lot. Do you think of me too?

It is hard to wait. Testing the patience of a person is like testing his character - how one deals with all the waiting, the silence or the uncertainty for what he is waiting for. It test how far one would go, how much he is willing to give. I am in the process of waiting, and I must admit that this test is one of the hardest. The feeling of uncertainty just pushes you to question everything that you are doing. It pushes you to take a halt and go the other way. But I know what I want and I know that waiting for it is worth the risk.

To that one person I am waiting for, I hope you're doing fine. I'm writing this to let you know that I'm doing okay, trying to keep myself busy and learning all the things I've always wanted.

A friend of mine once said that during the time we are single and waiting, that is the time when we should improve ourselves, so that when we present our self to that special person, we are the best that we can be. I want us to be proud of each other. For now, let us continue to do our best and work hard. One day, when we are ready, we will get to know each other :)

Popular Posts