Easter 2014





Our family celebrates this day with an early morning worship service and a bountiful breakfast. This year's pick is an eat-all-you-can breakfast at Somethin' Fishy at Eastwood City. I also got the chance to practice my plating skills with the desserts. hihi


We took a stroll and saw the early morning preparations for the mall's Easter Wonderland evening event. The theme was Sweet-zerland, like a candy wonderland with games, photobooths and the anticipated egg hunting. Gigantic cupcakes, lollipops and milkshakes can be seen in every angle.
   




Play houses with were positioned around the fountain. So it looks like my father owns the gift shop and my sister owns the candy shop. I claimed the toy store since the house is positioned between them, and since toys are cool. 

 

One more thing that adds to this special day is the moment I saw the love of my life. He was standing there all sweet and chunky. Then, we hugged. He loved me too ♥  


This is truly a day to remember. More than the food and the environment (and the huge Kitkat), the most important part of this day is that it brings the family together. Happy Easter everyone! 

Popular Posts