Hamlet by William Shakespeare

Hamlet (No Fear Shakespeare)Hamlet by William Shakespeare
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Hamlet, Prince of Denmark, found out that his father was murdered by his uncle, Claudius, to take hold of the crown and to marry Gertrude, the widowed Queen. Hamlet seeks to avenge his father, but was hesitant to kill his uncle when he found his uncle praying. Hamlet thought that he would be doing Claudius a favor, since killing him at that circumstance and righteous state would only send his uncle's soul to heaven.

That is the gist (I plan not to spoil). All I can say is that really liked the plot and the wit. I admire the persona which is Hamlet because I find his love and loyalty attractive. The events and how it flowed was at the right pace, not too fast nor too slow, not too heavy nor too light.

View all my reviews

Popular Posts