Outwitting the Devil: The Secret to Freedom and Success by Napoleon Hill

Outwitting the Devil: The Secret to Freedom and SuccessOutwitting the Devil: The Secret to Freedom and Success by Napoleon Hill
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

"Set your mind on a definite goal and observe how quickly the world stands aside to let you pass."

The books has a lot of good points. Points which can put one into action. There were some points I did not agree with, but overall, the moral is far greater. Honestly and sadly, I can say that I have become a drifter just recently. I allowed fear, failure and lack of definiteness of purpose to consume me. Now, I am much more determined to get back on track and to not let small defeats get in the way. The important thing is to make your goals and plans of action as definite as possible, and to put negative thoughts aside.

View all my reviews

Popular Posts