The Peach Keeper by Sarah Addison Allen

The Peach KeeperThe Peach Keeper by Sarah Addison Allen
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

The book is about real friendship and finding yourself. It revolves around four main characters whose teenage years were spent in Walls of Water, a place three of them had left and eventually came back to. It was place they all wanted to get away from because they did not want it to define who they are and will be. In the end, they all accepted that there will always be a small part of their past self within them, and it cannot be escaped, only embraced. All of this they realized as secrets of the past and the present began to reach the surface and change the way they see things.

It was an okay book, but I cannot say that I was strongly drawn to read it. The revelation of secrets were not as intense as I expected it to be and I did not really feel the feelings of the characters. It is my first Sarah Allen book, but I have to say that I am still interested in reading her other works as well.

View all my reviews

Popular Posts